Monday, June 6, 2011

PORT CREDIT FOOD- PAPA GIUSEPPE'S

I popped into this restaurant the other night while walking down Lakeshore in Port Credit, (Mississauga, Ontario). It was my first time and I was very impressed! It is a small Italian restaurant and feels family owned and homey. The servers are very friendly and their fresh made pizzas are all made right in front of you behind the bar! They offer almost all of their pasta's gluten free and have a wide variety of pastas, appetizers and vino! I had a great time! Not to mention the amazing on-house ice cream they serve you with your bill. Makes paying for the check a much sweeter time!

TWO THUMBS UP!

Check out the restaurant on their website at http://www.papagiuseppes.com/

2 comments:

  1. This restaurant got a horrible review in the Star this Tuesday... Check it out - Toronto Star, August 5, E10 Living. I have to say that I went partially due to your positive review and I completely agree with the Star food critic - It was terrible! Unfortunately this now makes me question some of your other positive reviews...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typo! Meant to write Tuesday, August 2...

    ReplyDelete