Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Kuma's Corner

If you happen to make it to Chicago, IL you MUST stop in to the burger palace for the best burger I have yet to have in my entire life. The burgs are huge, delicious, cooked just how you want 'em and come with a variety of toppings. The egg buns are insane and the fence fries...mmm!

The servers are all hot and tatted, enjoy your burger with a large selection of beer, a gothic setting and heavy metal/rock music playing in the air. Be prepared for a crowd and possible a wait. It's all worth it however.

I checked this spot out last summer (Before Gaga) and happened to see a couple well known MMA fighters chowing down beside me. Get use to the familiar faces, everyone knows Kuma's is the SHIT!





Kuma's Corner


  2900 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL 60618-5804, United States

(773) 604-8769 

Gaga sitting where I sat

No comments:

Post a Comment